Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bolang episode Biak: Christmas eve in St. Maria diangkat ke surga Catholic Church

Christmas is only a season of christmas when Christ isn't the reason. This Christmas mass was different than I used to. It was not the first time I celebrated it without family. I haven't celebrated it yet with my family and had mass with them even once. I wish someday I could have once...
I had mass for this Christmas in a new land, in a new phase of life, as a teacher, which is the calling that He wanted me to be. But since it was not in my hometown neither my current domicile, I felt I was a stranger there.
My junior, Tika accompanied me to have mass there. This Church is the only Catholic church in Biak, she said that there are not many local people who are Catholic, most of them are Protestant.
twilight before Christmas eve

inside the church, I came early so there weren't many people yet



Merry Christmas from the east of Indonesia!

Thank you, Biak... i want to keep being grateful wherever I am.

 Thanks God for every people that you've called. Christmas happens everyday in our heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment