Monday, May 19, 2014

writing journal for relaxation

to be honest, I have not written any journal for couple months. i thought i was too busy to document any ordinary experiences.
i just read a tweet that said writing could be one of relaxation methods.
i enjoyed it much since i was in school, but lately, since in college i didn't have plenty spare time to popping out my mind through writting.

I remember my lecture said that i have to write daily journal to document each precious moment i will have in Papua. WHY? Because not all people could be there, see the beauty of this land and sea also blend with local people.
i've got all of those...
happy, sad, unforgettable moment, i'll try to write it all..
so that you, readers,wherever and whoever you are, you could feel my anxiety, happiness, sadness and homesickness...

love,
-melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment