Thursday, January 1, 2015

I thank God for 2014 and grateful for 2015

Believe or not, i got so many First-time experiences last year, answered prayers and challenges.
For many times, I blamed, mad, ran, and cried just like unfaithful one. I kept myself from difficulties and trials just like I was the one who could rule over my life.
I ask, but I wasn't faithful to wait His timing.
I pray, but I didn't trust in His plan.
I get,  but I wasn't thankful.

For every second, every moment, every breath, every dream, every chance and challenge, every person I met, every sorrow, every happiness all from Him then I should be thankful and grateful. For those in the past years, especially 2014, and for everything in the future that God has been planed. I welcome you, 2015.
Eben Haezer. Immanuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment